- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Cups water
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 package McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 2 Cups half-and-half
- 2 Cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
Cook bacon in large saucepan on medium heat until crisp.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add water and potatoes.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir Gravy Mix and flour in medium bowl.
Stir in half-and-half with wire whisk until smooth.
Stir mixture into saucepan.
Add turkey, corn and sage.
Bring to boil on medium heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.