- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2/3 Cups water
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 Cups chopped cooked turkey (or chopped cooked chicken)
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add onion and celery; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in beans, tomatoes, water and Seasoning Mix.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with desired toppings.