- 1 Pound lean ground beef
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 1 can (28 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick® Basil and Oregano, Garlic and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 container (32 ounces) Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock, (4 cups)
- 8 ounces (about 10) lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces
Brown ground beef in large saucepan on medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Seasoning and stock.
Bring to boil.
Add lasagna noodle pieces; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Ladle soup into serving bowls.
Serve with dollops of ricotta cheese and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese, if desired.