- 4 Pounds chicken wing drumettes
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 bottle (14 oz each) P.F. Chang's® Home Menu Kung Pao Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 Tablespoons crushed peanuts
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place wire racks inside 2 rimmed baking sheets. Place wings in large bowl and toss with oil, salt and pepper until evenly coated. Divide wings evenly between baking sheets and place skin-side up. Bake 35 minutes, rotating pans halfway through cooking.
Meanwhile, heat Kung Pao sauce, honey, ginger and garlic in medium saucepan until simmering; remove from heat and set aside. Toss cooked wings with sauce and return to baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes more, until sauce is sticky and chicken is no longer pink (180°F). Garnish wings with crushed peanuts and serve.