- 1 package (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- 1 loaf challah bread (or brioche bread), cut into 8 slices
- 2 graham crackers, crumbled
- 5 eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon butter
Mix cream cheese, brown sugar and lime extract in small bowl until well blended. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on each of 4 slices of bread.
Sprinkle crumbled graham crackers on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Press the other 4 slices of bread on top to form 4 sandwiches.
Beat eggs with wire whisk in 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in milk, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended.
Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, soaking for 2 minutes on each side.
Melt butter in large nonstick skillet or griddle on medium-low heat. Place sandwiches in skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Serve with maple syrup or sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs and confectioners’ sugar, if desired.