- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 1/2 Cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 Cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 4 Teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning, divided
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, egg, 2 teaspoons of the Italian seasoning and remaining seasonings in large bowl.
Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan.
Mix tomato sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning.
Pour over top.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through.
Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.