- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- 4 Teaspoons Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Pepper Black
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Cups baby carrots
- 2 Cups onion wedges
- 2 Cups red potato wedges
- 2 Tablespoons oil
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Melt butter in small skillet on medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened.
Mix seasonings in small bowl.
Reserve 1 tablespoon seasoning mixture for vegetables.
Mix bread and milk in large bowl.
Add ground beef, cooked onion, eggs and remaining seasoning mixture.
Shape into a loaf on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Toss vegetables with oil in large bowl.
Add reserved seasoning mixture; toss again.
Place vegetables around meat loaf.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meatloaf is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.