- 4 Cups crispy corn or rice cereal squares
- 1 Cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1 Teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 envelopes (1.38 oz each) Swiss Miss® Marshmallow Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1/2 Cup miniature marshmallows, optional
Place cereal in a large mixing bowl.
Place chocolate chips and oil in small microwave safe bowl.
Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
Pour chocolate over cereal and gently stir with a spatula, until each pieces is coated.
Add powdered sugar and hot cocoa mix into a large ziploc bag.
Add cereal to bag, close tight and toss until each pieces is coated.
Place cereal on a large baking sheet and let dry.
Once dry, toss with mini marshmallows, if desired.