- 1 Pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, , undrained
- 1 can of reduced sodium beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1/2 Cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Cook beef, onion and bell pepper in large skillet on medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is browned.
Add oregano, rosemary and thyme; cook and stir until well mixed.
Stir in tomatoes, beef broth and tomato paste.
Bring to boil.
Stir in pasta.
Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; cover.
Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.