Flavor Variation: Try stirring in a little diced andouille sausage for even more Cajun-style flavor!
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each ) Campbell’s® Condensed Chicken Gumbo Soup
- 1 1/3 Cup water
- 1 Teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Cup frozen okra, thawed
- 3/4 Cups uncooked instant white rice
- 1/2 Pound cooked ham, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 Pound peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
Heat the oven to 375°F. Stir the soup, water, onion, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, okra, rice, ham and shrimp in a 2-quart casserole.
Bake for 35 minutes or until the rice is tender. Stir the soup mixture before serving.