- 1 stick of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup finely grated pecorino cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- finely grated zest and juice of half lime
- 6 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons Sicilian sea salt
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Combine the butter, pecorino, taco seasoning and lime zest and juice in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
Set aside at room temperature.
Put the corn on a baking sheet or platter and drizzle with the oil, turning to coat on all sides.
Season with salt.
Grill the corn, turning occasionally until lightly charred on all sides and the kernels are tender about 10 minutes.
Remove the cooked corn from the grill and spread the seasoned butter on top of each cob.
Sprinkle each with more pecorino.