- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 can of reduced sodium beef broth
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 Cup uncooked penne pasta
- 1 1/2 Cup frozen leaf spinach, thawed
- 3/4 Cups crumbled feta cheese, divided
Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Add oregano, cinnamon and garlic powder; mix well.
Stir in broth, tomatoes and tomato paste.
Bring to boil.
Stir in pasta.
Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is nearly tender.
Stir in spinach and 1/2 cup of the feta cheese.
Cook 5 minutes longer or until pasta is tender.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup feta cheese.
Let stand 5 minutes.