- 2 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 Cups sliced white mushrooms
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Vegetable Seasoning
- 2 Cups baby spinach leaves
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 12 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and Seasoning; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender.
Remove from heat.
Add spinach; toss until wilted.
Remove mixture from pan; keep warm.
Drain any liquid from pan.
Melt remaining butter in same skillet on medium heat.
Break eggs into pan, one at a time, keeping each separate.
Cook in batches, if necessary.
Cook about 3 minutes or until whites are mostly solid.
Remove pan from heat.
Cover and let stand 3 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are still runny.
Season with salt and additional Seasoning, if desired.
For each taco, place 2 tortillas on plate.
Top with spinach mixture, cheese and an egg.