- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne red pepper
- 2 medium bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- Vegetable oil
- 4 slices of Cheddar cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls
Mix ground beef, onion and seasonings in a medium bowl until well blended.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brush bell peppers with oil.
Grill patties and bell peppers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
Cut bell peppers into thin strips.
Serve burgers on toasted rolls topped with bell peppers.
Garnish with desired condiments and toppings.