- 1 Pound ground turkey breast
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 large white onion, diced very fine (or minced in food processor)
- 1/2 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 Cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 jar marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except marinara sauce and mix together well by hand.
If you find the mixture is too wet, add more breadcrumbs.
Roll meatballs into approximately 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet.
Cook meatballs in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature of the meatballs reaches 165 degrees in the center.
In a large pot, add marinara sauce on the stove and heat over medium-low heat.
After done cooking, add meatballs to the sauce and cook for a couple minutes.
Serve over pasta of your choice, or in a sub sandwich with sliced Provolone cheese.