- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 jar of marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 1 can of Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 package of Italian-style frozen vegetables
- 2 Cups southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/3 Cup French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
Saute beef in nonstick skillet until browned; drain.
Stir in sauce, broth, vegetables, potatoes and Worcestershire.
Heat to boiling.
Simmer, covered, 10 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Ladle soup into bowls.
Top with Crispy Fried Onions.