- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Canola Oil, divided
- 2 large Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Scallions, greens included, rinsed, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger, finely minced
- 4 Cups Brown Rice, cooked
- 3/4 Cups Red Pepper, finely diced
- 3/4 Cups cooked, shelled Edamame or frozen Peas
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen, thawed Corn
- 6 Ounces firm Tofu, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 Large Eggland's Best eggs, lightly beaten
- 5 Tablespoons low-sodium Soy Sauce
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large skillet until very hot.
Add the garlic, scallions and ginger and cook, stirring until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
Add the rice, red pepper, edamame, corn and tofu and cook, stirring until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Make a 3-inch well in the center of the rice mixture.
Add 1 teaspoon of canola oil, then add the eggs and cook until nearly fully scrambled.
Stir the eggs into the rice mixture, then add soy sauce and stir well.