- No-Stick Cooking Spray, preferably PAM Original
- 6 slices cinnamon raisin bread, halved
- 1 package (6.4 oz each) frozen Maple Sausage patties, quartered, preferably Banquet Brown 'N Serve
- 1 1/4 cups Egg Beaters
- 1 Cup fat free milk
- 1/4 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- syrup, preferably Mrs. Butter-Worth's
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Overlap bread in dish. Top with sausage pieces, placing some in between bread halves. Whisk together Egg Beaters, milk, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Pour mixture over bread. Let stand 10 minutes.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until set and golden brown. Serve with syrup, if desired.