- 12 slices cocktail-size rye bread
- 12 Teaspoons French's Dijon Horseradish Stone Ground Mustard, divided, plus more for serving.
- 1/2 Pound deli-sliced roast beef
- 1/2 Cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, (optional)
Spread 1 teaspoon mustard on one side of each slice of bread.
Layer each slice of bread with one slice of roast beef.
Divide red peppers evenly among crostini.
Top with about 1/4 teaspoon each of the remaining mustard and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.