- 1/2 Cup cranberry relish
- 2 Tablespoons French's Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Brown sugar
- 8 slices crusty white or sourdough bread
- 8 Teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 Cups shredded or sliced cooked turkey
- 1 Cup arugula
- 1 Cup French's Original Crispy Fried Onions
Combine cranberry relish, mustard and sugar in small bowl; set aside.
Assemble sandwiches: Butter one side of each slice of bread.
Place 4 slices, buttered side down, on a work surface.
On each slice, spread about 2 tbsp. of the mustard mixture.
Layer each with 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup arugula and 1/4 cup French Fried Onions.
Top each sandwich with 1 slice of bread, buttered side up.
Heat panini or electric grill pan on medium-high.
Cook sandwiches on covered grill until bread is toasted, about 8 min.