- 12 Ounces rotini pasta (regular or whole grain)
- 2 Cups Hood® Cottage Cheese with Cucumber & Dill
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2 Cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 Cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until just al dente. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, dill and black pepper in a large bowl. Add pasta to vegetable mixture and stir until combined. Serve immediately at room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.