- 4 Eggland's Best eggs, hard cooked
- 1/4 Cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fat-free plain or Greek yogurt
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon dill
Hard-cook eggs; cool and peel.
Remove yolks and mix with yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar, salt and pepper; set aside.
Peel and chop cucumber; chop scallion and dill; add to yolk mixture.
Mix in egg whites thoroughly; garnish with cucumber slices and serve.