- 3 large cucumbers
- 3/4 Cups Hood® Cottage Cheese with Cucumber and Dill
- 1/4 Cup Hood® Light Sour Cream
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- 5 Tablespoons 50% Less Fat Real Bacon Pieces
Trim the ends from each cucumber.
Using a vegetable peeler, peel three evenly-spaced strips of peel from each cucumber.
Cut each cucumber crosswise into nine, 1-inch thick slices.
To make cups, use a teaspoon to remove the seeds from the center of each piece of cucumber; avoid scooping through to the bottom.
Place cottage cheese, sour cream, black pepper, and hot sauce in a medium bowl and mix until well combined.
Spoon equal amounts of the cottage cheese mixture into cucumber cups.
Sprinkle with equal amounts of bacon pieces.
Serve immediately or refrigerate.