- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 3 medium red bell pepper, roasted
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1/4 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1/4 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper, optional
Place tomatoes with their juice, the bell peppers, cucumbers, onions, vinegars, oil and cilantro in food processor or blender container; cover.
Process just until blended.
(Do not puree. Mixture should still be chunky.)
Pour into medium bowl; cover.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until chilled.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.