Don't press on your burgers or flip them more than once - this will release the flavor and moisture into the grill and result in dry burgers.
- 1 package PERDUE Fresh Ground Chicken (1 lb.) or PERDUE Fresh Ground Turkey Breast (1 lb.)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 scallions, trimmed and minced
- 1/4 Cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 Teaspoons grated lime zest
- 4 hamburger buns
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup guacamole (optional)
- Lettuce, tomato, onion slices (optional)
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, stir together chicken, scallions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, lime zest, salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
Grill 3 to 5 minutes per side until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 165°F. Toast buns during last 2 to 3 minutes.
Set a piece of lettuce, slice of tomato and slice of onion on each bun. Place a burger on each of the onion slices, top with some guacamole and serve.