- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 Cups water
- 1 bag (about 16 ounces) frozen vegetable blend with pasta (broccoli, carrots)
- 2 Cups cubed boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 Cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
Stir the soup, water, vegetable pasta blend and chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Stir the stuffing and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the chicken mixture.
Bake at 400°F. for 35 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot.