- 1 package McCormick Savory Tasty Seasoning Mix, divided (or use 1 ounce Italian seasoning)
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 container (32 ounces) Kitchen Basics All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, undrainded
- 8 Ounces uncooked pasta, such as fusilli, penne or bow-tie
- 1 Cup bite-size mozzarella cheese balls (or shredded mozzarella)
Heat oil in large deep skillet on medium-high heat.
Add chicken and 1 tbsp. of the Italian seasoning; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned.
Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened.
Add stock, tomatoes and remaining seasoning to skillet; bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits from bottom of skillet.
Stir in pasta.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Return chicken to skillet.
Stir in mozzarella.
Cook 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through.