- 1 1/2 Pound cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1/3 Cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1 Cup Ranch dressing
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 6 Cups frozen hashbrowns, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (crushed)
Mix shredded chicken and Frank's Red Hot sauce.
In another bowl, mix hash browns, Ranch dressing, cheese, and soup.
Spoon hash brown mixture into a sprayed 9x13" dish.
Sprinkle chicken over hash browns.
In a small brown, mix Ritz crumbs and butter.
Sprinkle over the chicken layer.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.