- 1 (16-ounce box) penne pasta, cooked according to directions on package
- 4 Tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 Cups low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (14-ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, prepared according to package
- 2 Eggland's Best eggs (large), lightly beaten
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 Cup low-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray 2 1/2 quart glass baking dish with vegetable spray.
Combine cooked pasta, margarina and 1 cup shredded cheddar in baking dish.
In another bowl, combine eggs, soup and broth.
Pour half of soup mixture over pasta and cheese.
Top with broccoli.
Combne mozzarella and remaining cheddar cheese and sprinkle over broccoli.
Pour rest of soup mixture over cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Top with red pepper flakes, if desired.