- 1 Pound Laura's lean ground beef (93/7)
- 1/2 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons steak seasoning
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 4 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large)
- 1-2 Tablespoon sriracha to taste
- 4 whole wheat buns
- cooking spray
On medium heat place bacon into non stick pan.
Fry til crisp.
Remove all grease.
In large bowl mix beef, cheese, seasoning; divide into 4 patties.
Place into same non stick pan.
Cook on medium-high heat, about 10-12 minutes til no longer pink.
Set aside cover and keep warm.
In same pan, crack eggs and fry until your desired doneness.
Toast buns top with equal amount sriracha.
Place burgers onto buns; top with egg and bacon.