- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Pounds all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Freeze-Dried Chives
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 Teaspoons salt
- 3/4 Cups milk
- 1/3 Cup butter, cut into chunks
Place potatoes in medium saucepan.
Cover with water.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Return potatoes to saucepan.
Add spices and salt.
Mash with potato masher gradually adding milk then butter.
Stir in bacon.