For the sauce
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1/4 Teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 6 Ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons sesame oil
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1/2 Cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 (1/2 cup) green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small stalk (1 cup) bok choy, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
For the sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Place oven rack in upper middle position.
Combine all sauce ingredients in bowl; set aside.
Combine chicken, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon sesame oil in bowl; set aside.
Combine remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil, eggs, pepper and salt in bowl; beat with whisk.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until sizzling; add chicken strips.
Cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Remove chicken; set aside.
Add 1 tablespoon butter to same skillet; add bell pepper, green onions and bok choy.
Cook over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or until vegetables just begin to soften.
Remove vegetables; set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in skillet over medium heat until butter is sizzling.
Add chicken and vegetables to egg mixture; pour egg mixture into skillet.
Cook, stirring and lifting around bottom edges with spatula, 1-2 minutes or until eggs just begin to set.
Place skillet into oven; bake 8-10 minutes or until eggs are set.
Carefully place large plate over skillet; turn skillet to release frittata onto plate.
Serve with reserved sauce.