- 4 eggs
- 2 Cups whole milk
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Cups French bread cubes (or Italian bread cubes)
- 1 large apple, peeled and choppped
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix eggs, milk, sugar, butter, allspice, vanilla and cinnamon in large bowl until well blended.
Stir in bread cubes, apple, raisins and walnuts.
Spread evenly in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.