- 1/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Organic Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Sesame Seed
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 Pound salmon fillet
Mix all ingredients except salmon in small bowl.
Reserve 3 tablespoons for brushing.
Brush remaining marinade on top of salmon.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Place salmon, skin-side down, on grill over medium heat.
Grill about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through and during the last few minutes of cooking.
To remove salmon, slide a long spatula between the skin and flesh of the cooked salmon, leaving the skin behind.