The Best Bar Menus in America
Who says bar food has to be salty and greasy? Fine dining and drinking go hand in hand, and plenty of high-end establishments have opened up casual lounges and bars, where the menu doesn't falter but the dress code drops a notch.
From New York City's Le Bernardin to Los Angeles' Red Medicine, restaurant and bars are less of a gimmick, especially when the menu is there to almost outshine the drinks. Click through our slideshow to view the best bar menus across the country.
More From Details:
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time