- 1 pack of refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 Cup spreadable Brie cheese
- 1 pint fresh raspberries (chopped)
- 1 pint fresh black berries (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness. Whisk the egg and cinnamon sugar together and brush it over uncooked dough. Bake dough in oven for roughly 8 minutes.
Once the dough is lightly cooked, remove it and allow to cool. Spread the raspberry preseves evenly on the dough. Warm the Brie cheese slightly in the microwave until soft, about 30 seconds. Not using the rind, spread the cheese until it is covering most of the pizza.
Using a paper towel, squeeze some of the extra water out of the berries. Scatter the berries evenly on the top of the pizza.
Place in the oven for roughly 20 minutes, or until the crust is as crispy as you like. When done, remove from the oven and drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette (optional).