- 6 to 8 (¾-inch/2-cm-thick) slices leftover paleo banana bread
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 large egg
- pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup (65 grams) banana chips, crushed
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the banana chips in a food processor and pulse until you have a banana chip bits (you should not have a powder). Then place crushed chips in a shallow bowl or plate.
Whisk together the egg, coconut milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in another shallow bowl.
Dip each slice of banana bread into the egg mixture, coat on both sides, then do the same in the crushed banana chips, making sure each slice is covered with banana chips. Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the rest of the slices.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until banana chips have slightly browned.
Serve with syrup or eat just by itself.