Bacon, Tomato, and Avocado Quesadilla
Try adding bacon and avocado to a spicy quesadilla.
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon bacon dripping
- 8 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 Cups cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced
Brush one side of each tortilla with reserved bacon drippings. Place tortillas, bacon-dripping side down, onto large cutting board. Place 2 slices cheese onto half of each tortilla. Top evenly with bacon, tomato and avocado. Fold each tortilla in half over filling. Heat 12-inch skillet over medium heat; place 2 quesadillas into skillet. Cook, turning once, 5-6 minutes or until golden brown on each side and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream.