How to Seed a Cucumber:
Trim ends from cucumber, then cut lengthwise in half. Use the tip of a teaspoon to gently scrape out seeds from each half starting at the top and moving downward in one direction.
- 1 pkg. (7 ounces) ATHENOS Original Hummus
- 1 Cup plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 pkg. (4 ounces) ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/2 Cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup chopped seeded cucumbers
- 1/4 Cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 pkg. (6 ounces each) ATHENOS Pita Chips Original
Spread hummus onto plate.
Top with layers of all remaining ingredients except chips.
Serve with chips.