- 1 Pound asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Pound cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 large red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 Cups penne pasta or ziti pasta, uncooked
- 4 Ounces ATHENOS Traditional Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup prepared GOOD SEASONS Garlic & Herb Dressing Mix, divided
COOK asparagus in 1 Tbsp. of the prepared dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add shrimp and red pepper; cover. Cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
MEANWHILE, cook pasta as directed on package.
DRAIN pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add remaining dressing, asparagus mixture and cheese; toss lightly. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until chilled.