Asian Steak Marinade
Created by Standard Market in Westmont, Ill., this is a basic Asian marinade that goes well with your favorite type of fish, chicken, and beef.
- 1/3 Cup sesame oil
- 1/2 Cup yuzu lime juice
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Guajillo Molido chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 12 Ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher salt
- 2 Teaspoons ground black pepper
- 8 Ounces sliced Spanish onions
Combine all of the ingredients together except for the onion. Whisk until incorporated. Fold in the Spanish onion and pour over the steak. Marinate the steak for 24 hours.