Andrew Zimmern to Celebrate Culinary Scene in Lincoln, Nebraska
On August 22 in Lincoln, Nebraska, twelve local chefs and Travel Channel star Andrew Zimmern will gather to celebrate the inaugural food event “Farm Food Fork, Celebrating the Rise of Lincoln’s Culinary Culture” at Lincoln’s Pinnacle Bank Arena. The event will showcase Lincoln’s up-and-coming food scene and utilize local products.
The event will feature the work of twelve local chefs and 7 mixologists. The event will begin with a cocktail hour on the Arena’s deck followed by a 5-course dinner. The event is organized by Lincoln Secret Supper and in cooperation with the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, Lincoln Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, and Pinnacle Bank Arena.
“Lincoln is developing a culinary scene on par with larger American cities. This event will highlight some of our finest chefs utilizing locally grown products,” said Wendy Birdsall, the Chamber President.
Kevin Shinn, owner and executive chef of Bread & Cup, will lead the chef team. They will be showcasing their talent to Chef Zimmern and other guests at the event. Zimmern is a James Beard Award-winning TV personality chef, food writer, and teacher.
Tickets for the event will go on sale Thursday, August 1 to Lincoln Secret Supper members. To become a member (it’s free), sign up on their website.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time