While we’re on the subject of weddings — as we have been lately — let’s talk registering. Yes, it’s not all that difficult to register, but what if you're looking to get it all done in one place? Introducing the ultimate answer to your pre-wedding woes: Amazon.
Many couples will spread themselves thin across multiple registry destinations, but that is not necessary at the world’s largest online retailer — where you can register for any little thing you might want.
Here are the details:
• Room Guides: Where couples can find all the products they need by registering for each room of their home.
• Similar Registries: Registrants often wonder what other couples with similar tastes included on their registry. Now, couples can look to the Similar Registries lists on Amazon's wedding registry to see what other couples are registering for, based on what is currently on their registry, by region, or by wedding month.
• Connect Via Social Networks: Share your wedding registry via Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
• Easier than ever for guests to find your registry: Guests can simply type in the couples' name followed by "registry" in Amazon's home page search bar.
• Universal Registry: Couples can gather all the items they need in one registry by adding items from any web site.
• Thank You Card Manager: Stores information about all the guests who ordered from your wedding registry in one place for easy reference.
If the idea of registering currently brings that overwhelming kid-in-a-candy-store feeling, don’t fret. Here are a few trending items for couples in need of product guidance:
For Nostalgia Lovers:
For the Eco-Couple:
• Boston Warehouse Floral Brights Garden 3-Piece Garden Tool Set
• Clean Air Distributing 2552 1-Gallon Stainless Steel Counter Top Compost Pail
• PUR CR-6000C 2-Stage Oval Water Pitcher with LED Indicator
• Ozeri ZP1-3P 3 Piece Green Earth Frying Pan Set