Almost-Spring Cocktail Recipes
We have entered the time of year when the season is still very obviously winter, but, as Staten Island Chuck and the rest of the groundhogs told us, springtime is just around the corner. As this seasonal shift starts to take place, so do our choices when it comes to seasonal produce.
The best cocktails have the freshest of the fresh when it comes to ingredients, and in order to ensure top quality, it’s important to be on top of the seasonal fruit game. In this transitional period, we are presented with a multitude of tasty fruits that can be used in some great seasonal sips. Pears, passion fruit, and oranges are on the menu for current seasonal cocktails. It may still be uncomfortably cold outside, but having one—or all—of these drinks will be sure to warm you up, and before you know it, winter jacket season will finally be over!
Read on for our suggestions for seasonal sipping, as well as a recipe for an extra sweet treat that uses a couple of these timely ingredients. And as always, let us know about your favorite cocktails, or your own recipes in the comments section below. Cheers, and happy (almost) spring!
— Sara Kay, The Spir.it
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas