This week's midpoint brings us a whole lot of Jennifer Lawrence and unique mothering habits by January Jones and Alicia Silverstone. See you on Friday!
• Chops & Hops restaurant removed the "Carribbean Black and Bleu" sandwich that was inspired by Rihanna and Chris Brown's tumultuous relationship. [HuffPo]
• Mary J. Blige and designer Catherine Malandrino dined at John Delucie's Upper East Side hot spot Crown. [NY Post]
Seen & Heard
• January Jones' regular diet consists of vitamins, minerals, and oh yes, her own placenta. [ABC News]
• Also in Jennifer Lawrence news, critics are saying she looked too "well-fed" to play Katniss in 'The Hunger Games.' [LA Times]
• Dolce & Gabbana are suing a gift shop called Dolce & Banana. [The Cut]
• Khloe Kardashian quits PETA, after a protester flour-bombed Kim Kardashian last week on the red carpet. [NY Daily News]