Adam Rapoport on 'The Grilling Book'
With Memorial Day weekend behind us, grilling season is officially in full effect. And while we all probably like to think of ourselves as masters of the grill, sometimes we all need a little bit of help — and a few more ideas to stop our hamburgers and hot dogs from feeling like boring old standbys.
So to get some tips and tricks we caught up with Adam Rapoport, Bon Appétit's editor-in-chief. He has started off his summer right by editing a new book called, aptly, The Grilling Book. The book not only has a wide range of recipes, it also has a lot of technique and other basics to turn your grilling from standard fare into chef-worthy creations.
Watch the video above to hear all of Rapoport's tips and also learn which recipes from the book are his favorites! And if you want to get grilling season started on the right foot, make sure to pick up a copy of the book.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time