7 Special Mother's Day Breakfast-in-Bed Recipes
Where would we all be without moms? Definitely not here on this planet. For all the hard-working moms out there who secretly wish that someone would just spoil them for a change, we've come up with seven fantastic Mother's Day recipes for breakfast in bed well in advance of the holiday. So that the appropriate parties can do some planning — hint, hint.
We've compiled some of our best breakfast recipes for Mother's Day. Some put inspired twists on classics, whether it's a tweaked technique, an unusual ingredient, or novel ways of combining favorite dishes, as with this odd-but-in-a-delicious-sort-of-way Eggs Benedict Waffle.Why hadn't anyone thought of that before? Genius. Others just do the classics really, really well, like this Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, which is probably the first and last cinnamon roll recipe you'll need, ever. For more inspired ideas like these, check out the slideshow.
Will Budiaman is the Recipe Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman. This story was originally published on May 1, 2013.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas