6 Things Only Southerners Understand About Food
There are some food beliefs that only Southerners understand.
Fried chicken to the South is like clam chowder to New England, except fried chicken is much more delicious than clam chowder.
A meal without collard greens is no meal at all. It’s a staple of the South, and don’t you forget it.
Tea isn’t tea unless it is sweet tea, and you can bet your bottom dollar that sweet tea will be had with every meal.
You could never and should never ring in the New Year without having some black-eyed peas. These good luck charms are the only way to make it the best year possible.
Well, whiskey in general. Anything in life that needs fixing in life can always be fixed with a little bit of bourbon.\
Wait; you don’t put pimento cheese on your sandwich? Pimento cheese is seriously the best thing to happen to sandwiches since, well, sandwiches were invented.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record