6 Healthier Brunch Options
It's not an oxymoron. It really is possible to create delicious brunch dishes without resorting to the holy trinity of bacon, butter, and sausage — and they're still worth a climb out of that warm, comfortable bed on a lazy Sunday afternoon. (Oops, I meant morning.) And just because it's a lazy Sunday morning doesn't mean that the first meal has to make anyone feel that way the rest of the day.
We've rounded up something for everyone, even gluten-free and vegan options. And yes, there are a couple of egg dishes, whose nutritional benefits I think outweigh the cost in cholesterol, but if that's a major concern then they can easily be made with just egg whites as well.
Serve any of these dishes with some freshly squeezed juice and a little fruit medley for a complete meal that will energize, motivate, and satisfy while still keeping a watchful eye on that waistline.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record