Have you ever found yourself struggling to come up with something unique that will set apart the baby shower you’re throwing? Take cue from celebrity hostess Eva Longoria, who threw a baby bash for Victoria Beckham, and plan a pink tea party (with pink food, of course) for the mom expecting a girl. Or if you're on decorations duty, ditch those tired table arrangements and create colorful mobiles to hang from the ceiling like Angie Harmon did for Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon.
We’re always hearing about so-and-so’s closely watched baby bump on the celebrity news shows and gossip mags, so what about the over-the-top fetes that shower all the Hollywood moms-to-be? The next time you’re hosting a shower, get those creative juices going by turning to Hollywood.
While some of these amazing events might be as over the top as a wedding, it's not neccessary to have the budget of a Hollywood star to shower an expecting mother the way they do in L.A.
One example? Guests at Minnie Driver’s shower decorated onesies with fabric markers. With our tips, throwing a celebrity-inspired shower is easier than you think.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them